Lydia Dishman. Secrets Of America’s Happiest Companies. Fast Company. 2013.1.10. 원문보기
THE 5 RULES OF HAPPY EMPLOYEES.
- Happy employees don’t stay in one role for too long. Movement and the perception of improvement create satisfaction. Status quo, on the other hand, creates burnout.
- There is a strong correlation between happiness and meaning; having a meaningful impact on the world around you is actually a better predictor of happiness than many other things you think will make you happy.
- A workplace is far likelier to be a happy place when policies are in place to ensure that people regularly get acknowledgement and praise for a job well done.
- Recognize that employees are people first, workers second, and create policies that focus on their well-being as individuals.
- Emphasize work/life integration, not necessarily “balance.”